Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wishlist 2013!

  Yesterday, 15th February, I went out down town with a couple of friends to see what's the latest thing in the fashion industry over here, and all I can say is we all were ≧❂◡❂≦ And I am /╯﹏╰\ now. Because everything was amazing and I wanted everything, but money is what I lacked.
So, here's what I want:
I'm really loving this coat! Especially/precisely the leather
sleeves.

I really want a studded bleached jean jacket.
And while I'm at it,  look at Demi Lovato??! wohoow!

  • A stripped (black and white) short at the front long at the back, loose and thick top that I've seen and totally fell for! I hope I will get it.

I love these cat eyes glasses!
I really want a long black blazer.
It's just so elegant and you can style it however you want. I think everyone should have a black blazer in their closets.
  • I also want a new pair of jeans, maybe bleached blue ones or dark grey or something..
I love this bag! It's so cute and simple. But I really posted this for its colour. I really want something with this colour.
I want a bag like this one. Love its colour.
You know what I want. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha!
No, seriously, I want this lipstick.
It's still too cold for this, but I want a dress like this one for the summer.
  •  I also saw a black studded t-shirt, which I fell in love with its simplicity, rock-ness and cuteness.
  • I saw with that shirt a black studded bag with it. I was breath-taking and I want it too.
I bought a lot of shoes this year. So, I really don't want any for now.
  I think that's all that crosses my mind for now. I might want a 1000 other thing that I can't remember. Fortunately for me, my birthday's soon, which means $.$ for me! Yay!
I will keep you guys updated on my wishlist. Thanks for leaving a comment telling me what you wanna get.
Until next time,
Take care!
Bye Byez~

5 comments:

Thanks a lot for commenting! Don't forget to hit the follow button ;)

 

Guidance & The invisible crown Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template